Pages

Monday 10 December 2018

SLJ practice:Famous landmarks of England

 Hey everyone,

Today my class and I are doing cyber smart and for cyber smart we are working on summer learning journey. My class and I were asked by our teacher to  make a google drawing or a goggle slide. We were told to research famous landmarks of the country that you picked if you haven't seen my other blog posts I told you guys that the country I picked was England. Here is a goggle slide that I made. If someone was coming to New Zealand I would take them to the sky tower in Auckland.


❤️Thank you so much hope you like my slide and 
please comment❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful- how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.