Pages

Tuesday 11 December 2018

Hatupatu and the Bird-Woman

W.A.L.T  visualise to help me keep track and retell what I have read.

Hi everyone we have been reading story's about the myth and the legend. My story is called Hatupatu and the Bird-Woman.

One day Hatupatu was hunting for birds. while he was hunting for birds he met a woman she was the bird women they were both looking for birds  

My picture is about how Hatupatu going to where his parents live it is called Mokoia Island. Hatupatu was lonely that why he went to his parents.

Thanks for reading seeing my drawing I know i'm not good at drawing and i'm so sorry this blog post is really late but please comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful- how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.