Pages

Tuesday 11 December 2018

Body Systems

W.A.L.T explain what different body system are and how they work.
Hey followers or explores,
we have been learning about different types of body systems like Nervous system, digestive system, muscular system and respiratory system.

The Digestive system gives energy nutrein  from our food.
The Nervous system send a message to the brain and back.
The Muscular system helps you bones move.
And the respiratory system is about breathing in oxygen and breathing out carbon dioxide


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful- how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.