Pages

Wednesday 7 November 2018

SLJ practice lets travel

hey everyone,

This term we are learning about summer learning journey. For our summer learning journey we all picked a country that we are interested in. I have picked England because I haven't been there before and if I go there I know somethings about them.

 1. The name of the capital city of England is London.

2. The population of the capital city is there are 53.1 billion people

3. In January, The weather in the capital city is usually the coldest. January is the coldest month in England 


4. The capital city is located in England.(northern,southern,middle) part of the country.

5. The language that they commonly speak is English.


Related imageImage result for england


❤️❤️that's all for today I had fun learning about England maybe one day you could go and have tour around England. Thank you and please comment❤️❤️

1 comment:

  1. Hi Finau,
    It's great to see you getting prepared for this years Summer Learning Journey and I'll be looking out for your posts.
    Wow, is there really that many people living in London? I'm not sure that many would fit.
    London would be a great place to visit, there is some really cool things to see like Big Ben and wouldn't it be cool to see snow at Christmas?!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful- how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.