Pages

Friday 31 May 2019

My Sedimentary Rock - Earth Science

Talofa lava,


Welcome back to my blog everyone, Today I am gonna tell you about my sedimentary rock that I made 2 or 3 weeks ago. I am going to tell you some information about sedimentary rocks That I already know. 

So Sedimentary rocks are easy to break and you can use it for writing on concrete. We made the sedimentary rocks with sand,Food coloring and Water and plaster of Paris. Here is A video of me dropping my Sedimentary rocks.We dropped our sedimentary rocks so we can see the layers and the shells and rocks we put in it.



Thank you so much for reading and watching hope you enjoyed and please give feed back and Comment and tell if you have ever seen or learn about it. Bye.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Finau.
    I really like your enthusiasm. You really looked like you were enjoying telling the viewers about your rock. I liked how you showed the camera some of the things you could see. I wish we got to do fun things like this when I was at Primary School.
    Do you think sedimentary rock is another way of writing 'chalk' because you can use chalk to write on concrete to.
    I look forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs Cassidy,

    Thank you so much for commenting on my blog post, Yes I think that sedimentary rocks are like chalk and can be used as chalk. I am happy that you liked my blog post. Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Finau,

    I like how you share your topic with us and great job.

    But in your video, I can't watch it because I need a permission to watch the video but other than that it perfect.

    Kind Regards,
    Celine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Finau,
    I love your blog post. I like the way that in one of your sentences you added what we used to make the sedimentary rocks and the layers. The only problem is it said that I needed permission. Any way other then that is was amazing. Bye

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful- how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.