Pages

Tuesday 11 December 2018

SLJ practice:

Hi Everyone,
Today I am working on cyber-smart, for cyber-smart I am doing summer learning journey. On one of my SLJ post I mention that the country that I was picking was England. The work I am doing is that   are watching a video that was made in England so basically it is the united kingdom. The show I watched was Britain's got talent. I really liked when they changed songs and moves. there was this part when this guy or a women shaking their bottom. I would rate this tv show at 5 stars.

Here is a link to the video I watched.
Untied Kingdom Video

And here is a  name of a tv show that was made here in New Zealand that you could watch.

It is called Neighbors on TV NZ  or on your tv 2.


Image result for Neighbors on tvnz

Thank you so much And I have watched Neighbors before.Hope you like the movie and please comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful- how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.