Pages

Friday 16 June 2017

Diving giraffes

Diving giraffes

One day a 5 metre giraffe was walking, and then one giraffe came and looked at the security camera. He was still there while the other giraffes was still walking.

Then he walked with them. They were walking in a line.They take turns going into the pool. It took a long time. Some giraffes flipped. After they flipped, they went again they made it harder after they finished they went down and had a drink of water.

Next,  they went back to their giraffe centre they had a rest eventually they had to do it again but they were tired and puffed they didn’t want to go again so they went to sleep.

The next morning, they woke up and went for a swim. They were walking so slow because they were tired  but they went fast so it could be finished.


Later that afternoon,they went for a drink. After that they went outside to get some air they came back in and went to their rooms and dry themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful- how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.