Pages

Thursday 11 May 2017

Somalia

Somalia


I was on my ship carrying containers. My boat was big it was blue and white. My name is Ben, I like to travel around the ocean because I love the freedom, it was a relaxing day for me.

Suddenly some pirates came aboard. They were going everywhere. One pirates came to me and  said “give the keys to me”. I gave him the keys, he said he is the new captain. After he started the engine some pirates were opening a container nothing was in it but there were other containers that had robots in them and robots came out.

The robots were telling the pirates to go away, one robot went to the pirate’s captain to tell him to look at the other pirates. They all had their hands behind their heads.

After that a robot gave the real captain’s hat and the keys then the robots went back into their containers then the captain said  “today was not a relaxing day.”

After everything had settled down we were exhausted so we went home. On the way home I was tired so I told the other man to drive the ship.

Lastly, when we got back home I went inside went into my room and went and put on my pajamas and went to sleep.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful- how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.