Pages

Wednesday 17 May 2017

Buster the Boxer

Buster the Boxer


Once upon a time, I was watching my owner jumping on her bed. Then her mum came in and said to her
“go to sleep”, so she listened to her mum and did. She gave her a kiss. My owner’s parents went downstairs to watch a movie, my owner's name is Gabriela and she is excited for her gift tomorrow. Her gift is a trampoline, until animals came on and jumped on it.


The next morning
Gabriela woke up and ran downstairs and she went outside to her trampoline but i zoomed as fast as I could, and were jumping on it. She was surprised that I was jumping on her trampoline,  she was looking at her parents they were surprised too.


After that Gabriela was sad. She went back inside and  went to her room and cried then her mum came she said “what’s the matter?” she told her it was me because I was on the trampoline her mum said “maybe he wanted to have a little jump”
” Gabriela said “but it's my trampoline it's not his.”


her mum said
“just come and we can have breakfast”,
Gabriela said OK so they went down and ate eggs and sausages Gabriela called me she said “come and eat”  so I went over and she said “why were you on my trampoline?”
I said “because it looked fun and it was bouncy” I said “sorry” she said “i forgive you”  after that she went to watch TV she was watched cartoons.


Lastly her mum told her “go to sleep” she didn't want to go to sleep she wanted to still watch tv but she was getting tired so she slept and her mum came and took her to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful- how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.