Pages

Friday 5 May 2017

Adventure are the pits

Adventure are the pits

Once upon a time I was at my cousin’s birthday and she was turning 5. Her mum took us to a fun place, it was colorful. My cousin was so happy there was a playground. I was going to go down the slide but I was reluctant to go down. I counted to three then I slid down to the bottom. When I got to the bottom my face was all sticky then I felt something on my face. It was a colorful  lollipop. It was so sticky it was hurting my face. It was pulling my mouth then it came off. When it came off I fell down. When I got back up I saw a pile of colorful balls then I almost fell down I looked back some balls were falling of. I was scared so I moved in front. After that I was climbing. My hands were tired then my cousin was looking for me she was calling my name.

I climbed up. I was almost there but I saw a bandage it slipped down I closed my eyes and mouth. I tried to get the bandage but it was sticking on my nose. I said “Disgusting” so I took it of. I almost fell  but there was a lollipop stick. I grabbed the stick and I was still climbing up then I got up. I was so happy. I looked to my hand and saw a lollipop half. I saw dirty things on it but I still ate it.

After that my aunt called me to go and eat. I said “OK I'm coming”.
What we ate was pizza. We were drinking water. I asked my aunt “Can I go play” she said “Yes”. I walked over to the bouncy castle. I jumped high. I almost fell then I felt dizzy so I got off and sat down  until we were going.

Last my aunty said “We are going now” so we went outside but my cousin didn't want to go back home. Her mum told her to come but she didn't come so her mum said “We are going now, bye” then she said “Wait for me, I want to go back with you’s”.

THE End

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful- how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.