Pages

Friday 29 October 2021

Wetlands

 Hey everyone,

Today for Hurumanu 3 we have been reading a book named Uncle Dons knows heaps of wacky stuff. After reading it we had to choose a topic to research about, I have chosen to research about Wetlands. I have also chosen to use Canva for my poster, Here it is..


 



To end this blog post off, I just wanted to say that I actually enjoyed researching about wetlands. While researching about Wetlands, I have learnt new information that I haven't learnt or even knew.  Hope you guys have enjoyed reading my blog posts, Stay tuned for more blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful- how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.