Pages

Wednesday 7 November 2018

SLJ practice: A Book for Curious kiwi

Hey everyone,

For this term of cyber-smart we have been learning about Summer learning practice. For summer learning practice we have been told to pick a book that we red this year for Curious kiwi. Curious kiwi needs a book because he forgot his book and he is probably having the longest trip to England and he needs a book so he doesn't get bored.I am thinking of giving him a book called Wonder.


Thank you for reading hope you enjoy and like the book. Please comment.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Finau,
    I am glad that you and your friends are supporting Curious Kiwi with his reading, he is going to have a lot of reading to catch up on. 'Wonder' looks like a great book, can you tell me some more about it? What was your favourite part of the book?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emma,
      Thank you so much for commenting oh and um my favorite part was when this girl called summer became august's friend.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful- how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.