Pages

Thursday 17 June 2021

Wonder

 Hi everyone,

 Wonder Blog

This week we watched a movie about Bullying and how it hurt a boy called Auggie. He had a big sister called Via.

He was picked on because of his face disorder. 

When he was wearing a mask on Halloween he heard his friend say if they had his face they would kill themselves

This made Auggie feel very sad and alone

Here’s a quote from Auggie: “The only reason I’m not ordinary is that no one else sees me that way”

The theme of this is about kindness,bullying,courage,diversity and family.

Hope you like my images too.


August Pullman | Wonder Wiki | FandomReview: In 'Wonder,' a sweetly sincere message movie

That's all for today...BYEE!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Your images are great Finau, along with your content. Wonderful to see you publishing your Blogs now... it wasn't too painful was it?:-). Excellent use of quotation marks and identification of themes. You're on a roll!:-).

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful- how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.