Pages

Saturday 23 March 2019

Color Your Day

Hey everyone

On Friday We were all wearing colorful clothes I was wearing black jeans with a pretty shirt that had flowers and trees on it. We were wearing colorful clothes because It was to show some support. Our usual activities we do was different our morning tea was at 10:30 but the normal time we have morning tea is at 11:15. I don't remember what time our lunch time was on Friday But I know our usual time we have lunch it is at 12:45. At 1:10 We all went to the high school we made a word on their field with them. The word was Aroha which means Love So my school was o and all the high school were the other letters. So yeah then we went back to class and had chill time so we decided to do our coloring that says Christchurch loves all. 

That's all thanks for reading.Bye.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Finauselu.I enjoyed showing my support for this wonderful cause by wearing bright clothes and a head scarf.I also enjoyed going over to the High School.I was with room 9 in the afternoon and they went swimming when we got back from the High School.Did you recognise any of the High School children from last year?Some of them said "Hello" to me.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful- how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.