Pages

Tuesday 12 March 2019

water color: Art

Hey amazing people,

Today My class and I have bee working on doing art. We were painting different techniques. The techniques we did was salt water, glad wrap, salt crystal and galaxy. We started this on week three and now its week 6. Before we did the art we watched a video about lots of techniques. We used art tape to make the spaces. Here is my beautiful art. 

Thank you so much for looking at my photo and reading.hope you like it please comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful- how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.