Pages

Friday 26 October 2018

SLJ practice: Learning languages

Hey Everyone,

 For my Cyber-smart I have been working on summer learning journey. My task was to take a selfie of how I would feel when I go to England. I am speaking English because that is my country language. The country that I am doing is England

How would you react if you went to England and you didn't know how to speak English?



❤️Thank you hope you learn something and if you go to England you could say hi or hello. Please comment.❤️

2 comments:

  1. Hey Finau,

    I really got impress in you blog post but maybe next time you should read it before posting it but keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi celine,
      sorry my reply is so late hope that's OK.Thank you for commenting on my post and thank you for the great feedback.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful- how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.