Pages

Thursday 16 August 2018

How to follow someone

Hey everyone,

My name is Finau I go to Hornby Primary School, I like singing when i'm in my room. At school  My favorite subjects are writing and reading. In the weekend I love going to the mall and spending time with my family. At school I love hanging with my best friends.

I really want to know who is following my blog, to follow my blog you have to put your email address into a box that looks like this.














------------->
The follow box is on the left but here is an example of it.
If you want to follow someone please don't go to the bottom because there is a button that says follow, so don't go to the bottom.


That's all hope you enjoyed and please follow me and comment if you love school and your teacher. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful- how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.