Pages

Thursday 23 August 2018

Facts about sleep

Hey readers, last week my reading group have been learning about sleep

I am learning to read and find the appropriate information I am searching for.

Here are three facts I have learnt so far about sleep

there are different types of sleep like when your asleep you can switch to another sleep
Dolphins can swim while they sleep
Ducks can sleep with one eye open.

The first article I read was All About Sleep by Jill McDougall. I think that this Author wrote this so kids can know how much you need to sleep and how much its important.




1 comment:

  1. Hey Finau
    It’s Amelia from wigram primary school
    I like the way you added in a picture of what you have been reading.
    It reminded me of when I saw a girl I know sleeping with her eyes open.
    Next time maybe you could put in a few more facts about sleeping.
    I wonder why you put what you had been learning about two times but as different things.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful- how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.