Pages

Wednesday 17 February 2021

Identification Of Music

Hey everyone,

For Hurumanu 2 we have been learning about different types of music. The different types of genres of music are Hiphop,Country, Cultural,Pop, heavy metal, Jazz, Etc. Music is vocals with Melody and Harmonically. I would like to learn all of the different kinds of music and in different languages. These musics can be used by instruments like a piano,violin,harp,bass,guiter,ukelele,etc.  you ca listen to music on the radio or on a app on a device.


That's all for today....BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful- how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.